Pagan's Unite ( Magical Gateway)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So confused.

Go down

So confused. Empty So confused.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 am

I believe all of us 'students' would like to know what in the world is going on? I love all of you guys, and I hate to see whatever this is going on. The reason I frequent this site so much is because of the people....all of the people.

Also, I really miss the classes. That gave me something to look forward to. Imagine, looking forward to homework, lol. It feels rather lonely now....

Some might think this posting is out of place or whatever...but...I've never been known for keeping my opinion to myself.

I love you all. *hugs*

Back to top Go down

So confused. Empty Re: So confused.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 pm

There were classes? Oh no, I missed them. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 am

Well, dears, Aradia was banned from the site for misconduct unbecoming of an Administrator, Moderator and several other positions he held. There were several instances in which Aradia made executive decisions without consulting the actual executive first. Several members also reported abuse in several manners that caused Mise to make a decision in the best interest of the forum. In regards to Bodh, Mise will have to report on his reasoning for his discharge when he is feeling better and back in the forum. Classes will be up and running again as soon as the newly established mentors have the time to place there lessons.
We ask your support and patience in this time of change, bear in mind the forum is still new and Mise is still atempting to establish a trustworthy board of experianced Admins, Moderators, Mentors, etc. Brightest blessings to all! -Vak-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 am

Vak, thank you for your response. *hugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 am

Thank yu for your response Vak. I'm sorry this had to happen but I am glad that you guys were proactive about it. I must admit I was very surprised to see an 18 year old as a teacher. They feel they are old but they actually very young. I hope that things go better for you all and you can find the right peple for the job. Blessed be all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:21 am

Sorry for the misspellings. I have Lupus and sometimes can't feel my fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:13 pm

Hey Kattibrie, in an aspect you are very right, on your subject of age, However; in our world, age is just a physical aspect. Although we see ourselves as "18" and so on when we look in the mirror, for those of us who practice past life regression, souls are what we count age as. It is a wonderful thing, and I am very open to sharing it with you. Hope all is well. Smile

D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 pm

On a different note, some people have been studying for many years, since the age of 14 in some cases. Although, I have found that the younger the person, the less spiritually driven they are to study the craft. Instead they are more "enchanted" by the magickal aspect of it, diving into spell work and the like right off the bat, and learning a deep apreciation for the Mother and Father later. Of course there are exceptions to this but one cannot denounce the more dominant truth of the matter.
But with age does come experiance and I can see how anyone would feel more confident about learning from someone who has had decades of study in the Craft. In fact, if anyone knows someone of this description I fully encourage them to ask them to freaquent our little forum.
In any case, Aradia and Bodh were very well informed on the topics they spoke of (if alittle high-headed of themselves) and diplayed years of study and practice. This can be true for anyone of any age. As the Witches Pyramid says; "Respect those who share their greater knowledge and wisdom and acknowledge those who have courageously given themselves in leadership."
Brightest blessings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Very well said V. I personally have been studying for 10 years now, and still there is a vast amount of knowladge I don't even think I would understand, let alone use. However, knowladge is power, and though I am not "power" driven, I seek to learn all I can, and if the Goddess sees fit to bless me with that knowladge, then I take the responability to pass it on to others in the craft.

D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 am

I don't know about everyone else, but I am here to learn. If I didn't have confidence in the teachers, I wouldn't be here.

However...it's not just the learning....Being around you guys is the icing on the cake. *hugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:51 am

Well you guys are right of curse. I guess I'm just basing my opinion of age on the negative experiences of the past. It's hard not to be opinionated when you've had a bad experience. I shall strive to keep my mind more open! Blessed Be!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:58 am

*hugs* No worries Katti! No one is saying your opinion as wrong hun. Who can blame you after a bad experience? Everyone has a right to voice their opinion Wink

Blessed Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 pm

We all have things in our past that make us leary on the present. I totally understand where you are coming from Katti. If you want to know anything about me, or any of ther other mentors please ask, we would be worderfully happy to answer your questions about us. I hope you are doing well, and if there is anything you need, please feel free to ask me. Sending my love,

D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum